Indicate that this submission is ready to be considered by The Context by checking off the following (comments to the editor can be added below).
1. Have you checked the journal’s website for instructions to authors regarding specific formatting requirements for submission?
2. Does the manuscript contain title no more than 10 words, abstract in about 200 words 3-5 keywords, author bio note in about 50 words, date of submission and latest MLA style sheet is followed? Is the manuscript neatly prepared?
3. Is written permission to use previously published text obtained and enclosed with the manuscript?
4. Are the references (both in the parenthetical text citations and in the works cited list) ordered alphabetically by the authors’ surnames with full details?
5. Are all pages numbered in sequence, starting with the title page?
6. Does the manuscript include the author’s postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, and fax number for future correspondence?
7. Submitting author state that the manuscript is original, not previously published, and not under concurrent consideration elsewhere?
8. Author should inform the journal editor of the existence of any similar published manuscripts written by the author?